Existing Netdevops Examples
Arista Netdevops Examples¶
This repository is a central place where Arista demos and examples around netdevops methodology.
- Arista Validated Design: Generate EOS EVPN/VXLAN Fabric deployed using CloudVision and with pre/post deployment tests.
- Zero Touch Provisioning to EVPN Fabric: Build a complete EVPN/VXLAN fabric using CloudVision and Zero Touch Provisioning process.
- Ansible AVD & CVP Transfer of Information: Content to build a Transfer of Information on Arista Validated Design and Cloudvision collection.
- Ansible to sync configlets across CV servers: Content to synchronize configlets from one CV server to another. Complete documenation is available on our EOS Central Knowledge base
- List of some EVE-NG topologies leveraging vEOS and CV:
- L3 Leaf-Spine w/ BGP Unnumbered & EVPN VXLAN: full Layer 3 Leaf-Spine fabric in a 2 datacenter setup with BGP Unnumbered and VXLAN/EVPN
- NSX-T and EVPN in EVE-NG lab: Lab to demonstrate integration of Arista EOS running EVPN with Vmware NSX-T integration.
Webinar & Presentation content¶
- Network Field Days 22: Ansible & Batfish (NFD22 webpage)
- Tech Friday March 2020: Lab used during Tech Friday event.
- Network Automation with Ansible & Cloudvision - EMEA Webinar April 2020: Build an EVPN/VXLAN Fabric using Ansible & Cloudvision with pot deployment validation using WARD
- Network Field Days 22: Ansible & Batfish (NFD22 webpage).
All examples and demos available in this repository are provided under Apache License
Ask question or report issue¶
Please open an issue on Github this is the fastest way to get an answer.
Contributing pull requests are gladly welcomed for this repository. If you are planning a big change, please start a discussion first to make sure we’ll be able to merge it.